Our club is the consolidation of former Annadel, Santa Rosa Central and Laguna Youth Soccer Clubs.
Registration for the 15-16 Soccer Season is now open! What do you need to know:
* Use the promo code of "Online" to receive $10 off your online registration. One online discount per family. Expires 4/30/15!!
* If you would like to coach, please fill out the registration for yourself first. An email will be sent to you with the coach promo code to be used in your player(s) registration.
* To save $25 by volunteering at one of our many event, please complete the SRS Volunteers form. A promo code will be sent within 24 hours to be used during your player registration. For more info, visit our Volunteer page.
* If you played with SRYSL last season, you are not required to upload a birth certificate.
Special Invitation from Santa Rosa South Youth Soccer Club for children 4 & 5 years old to attend a FREE “Soccer PLAYDATE(S)” introducing the FUNdamentals of SOCCER and our Under 6 program. Hosted by SRS and facilitated by professional trainers, the playdates have been designed to introduce basic soccer skills, through low intensity play that is appropriate for this age No scores are kept, there are no goalies, they play small-sided games on small fields and the emphasis is on FUN, FUN, FUN! No sign up needed - just come to Slater Middle School on one or both days to from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. See our flyer below for more information!
* SRS is also offering a special discounted rate to all participants & their siblings (ages 4-18) who want to join us for our “Fall Season”.
Santa Rosa Youth Soccer League (SRYSL) makes the call on the condition of the grass fields due to wet weather and whether they are available for play. The update is located on their website at www.srysl.org.
You can also "like" our page on Facebook (see below) to receive updates due to weather.
Please be aware that no dogs are allowed at any of the fields at any time. This has been a problem in the past, so thank you in advance for following this important safety rule